Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's funny shit, y'all

A friend sent me a link to this article in which Miley Cyrus says of herself and her new boyfriend:
I think we're both deeper than normal people -- what they think and how they feel.
And that's really the funniest thing I've heard all month. Refreshingly hilarious, really. It also makes me think that maybe this is why I just. don't. get. most celebrities. I never cease to wonder what makes them tick, and what leads them to make such astonishingly poor choices. So here's a possible explanation. They're just such deep people that someone like me could never really hope to understand what's going on with them.

Also, I would warn you not to read this kind of potentially hilarious celebrity gossip fluff while drinking coffee. That shit burns your sinuses when it squirts through your nose.

Miley Cyrus and her boyfriend.  Both of whom are such very deep people, that us normal folk shouldn't even try to understand them.
Deep. Very, very deep.

2 comments: