- On special occasions, or when he’s seeking your approval, does your boyfriend or husband dance provocatively in lacy satin lingerie and a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps, the price of which would shock you?
- In school, were most of the assigned books written by poor women of color?
- Is your boyfriend, husband, or father afraid to walk alone at night?
- Does your boyfriend, husband, or father take steps to eliminate his “feminine odor”?
- Does your husband thank you for babysitting?
- Does your boyfriend, husband, or father accept with a resigned sigh that the women in his office are usually given higher salaries and better promotions than the men?
- When your boyfriend or husband would rather just cuddle, do you pick a fight?
- Does lipstick scientifically formulated with ginkgo biloba, licorice, and tea tree oil give your boyfriend’s or husband’s lips a fuller, plumper, more kissable look?
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Survey of the Week
Twisty Faster has a great survey up at I Blame the Patriarchy. Some highlights: