Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Back

After a "vacation" of sorts, I'm back. And here are some of the things I would have posted had I not been vacationing with my very-religious parents, a cranky 18 m/o, and a 5 y/o who needed a nap most of the time. OK, it wasn't actually that bad, and we did have a lot of fun in between the meltdowns, poorly-disguised religious lectures, and rain and hail storms right when picnicking and hiking were on the agenda:

The death of a legend


Laura Ling and Euna Lee are sentenced...

Joy Behar gets her own show (yay!)...

Senate Republicans claim that Sotomayor's confirmation hearings shouldn't start until January 20, 2011 so that they can read through all of her cases before the hearings start.

What else did I miss?

1 comment:

  1. Lyndsay6/11/2009

    When we visit my grand-parents my grand-pa lectures us about atheism. Fun.

    ReplyDelete